Developed for professional athletes.
Width: 194 mm.
Length: 600 mm from the bend angle.
Bending profile: J – to the end of the blade.
Hardness: soft, medium, medium-plus.
Angle: 22°, 25°, 27° (optional).
Mod.FREEDOM with angles of:
— 22° with a soft hardness is specifically designed to be used in pools.
— 25° – manufactured for competitions in freediving for depth and professional spearfisermen, who hunt in the depth of 40 meters. With a medium plus hardness, it’s ideal for athletes weighing 110 kg and over.
— 27° is optional for order.
The shank part: stencil on each blade is an easier way to perfectly cut the shank and put the TRITON blades in any footpockets.
We recommend using TRITON blades with footpockets without whiskers – for maximum efficiency.
If you want to get your custom name, logo or design on blades, please do not hesitate to contact us. Prices will be given upon your inquiry.
• TRITON carbon blades are the most technologically advanced blades on the market today. Developed by the best technologists and engineers who produce details for Formula 1 cars.
• We do not varnish the blades on top to give them the better look, because our technologies obtain to make blades with a perfectly smooth shiny surface for high hydrodynamic parameters.
• 15 different elements from 100% carbon are used in the production of ONE TRITON blade – for the max coefficient of elasticity with min hardness.
• We use carbon fiber fabrics only from European manufacturers proven over the years.
• The blades are made by autoclaving.
• 5 years warranty from the day of manufacturing. Made in Europe.
Our TRITON carbon fins are tested by the best freedivers and professional spearfishermen. This insures we can provide the best quality product with an innovative design and high-end technical characteristics.
Įmonės kodas: 302480177
Korespondencijos adresas: Pavilnionių g. 41, LT-12100 Vilnius, Lietuva
Buveinės adresas: Buivydiškių g. 8, LT-07193, Vilnius, Lietuva
Tel: +370 695 56881
IBAN: LT307300010165417496 „Swedbank”, AB