Combo Blenny is the mask and snorkel combo for kids ages 4-7 with fantastic coloring. It includes a Blenny mask and snorkel with anti-splash technology. The Blenny mask has a silicone face piece and two push-button buckles which rotate on the frame. This mask is perfect for first-time snorkelers.
The snorkel included in the set has a semi-dry top with anti-splash technology and sliding snorkel holder for the highest ease of use. The snorkel is made of silicone for maximum comfort. There is also a drain valve for easy emptying of the snorkel.
Combo Blenny is the mask and snorkel combination for children from 4 to 7 years old, and includes:
– Blenny ergonomic mask with silicone face piece, sturdy, easy to wear, great vision
– Snorkel with silicone mouthpiece, anti-splash system, drain valve
Available in yellow, blue, pink.
How to use Combo Blenny:
– Place the mask on your face, stretch the headband over the back of your head.
– Pull the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
– To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
– When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
– Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
– If the lenses fog up, treat the inside surface of the lenses with an anti-fog solution and rinse with water.