The ELEMENTAL sports series is the most anticipated new addition to the world of professional freediving.
ELEMENTAL fins are made of 100% autoclaved carbon fiber. This professional tool can be optionally adjusted to suit the individual characteristics of the athlete.
Characteristics of the carbon blades Mod.ELEMENTAL:
Developed for professional athletes.
Width: 194 mm.
Length: 600 mm from the bend angle.
Available in stiffneses: super soft or soft.
Angle: 22°, 25°.
• The most difficult laying of different types of carbon fabrics with different moduli of elasticity, with different weaves, at different angles. All this allowed us to create ideal blades for both depth and distance.
• ELEMENTAL carbon blades are the most technologically advanced blades on the market today. Developed by the best technologists and engineers who produce details for Formula 1 cars.
• We do not varnish the blades on top to give them the better look, because our technologies obtain to make blades with a perfectly smooth shiny surface for high hydrodynamic parameters.
• We use carbon fiber fabrics only from European manufacturers proven over the years.
• The blades are made by autoclaving.
• Made in Europe.
Įmonės kodas: 302480177
Korespondencijos adresas: Pavilnionių g. 41, LT-12100 Vilnius, Lietuva
Buveinės adresas: Buivydiškių g. 8, LT-07193, Vilnius, Lietuva
Tel: +370 695 56881
IBAN: LT307300010165417496 „Swedbank”, AB