The original anatomical cut of the jacket and pants was developed by the TRITON team for a perfect fit, maximum comfort, and minimal heat loss during diving.
• Made with top of the line YAMAMOTO® 39 neoprene, the certified number issued for TRITON brand by Yamamoto corporation – 37112010.
• The total number of parts – 23.
• Sealing glide neoprene cuffs on wrists, ankles, and hood.
• Beaver-tail closure with one clip button.
• The unique branded design.
• Available in sizes: M, L, XL, XXL.
• Available in thicknesses: 7, 10 mm.
For any future information please contact us.
CAUTION: Before attempting to put on the TRITON wetsuit you must thoroughly lubricate the inside neoprene surface, which can be bought from most dive stores or online.
Please do not attempt to put the wetsuit on dry. If you do, this can cause irreversible damage to the neoprene and will void the warranty.
L, M, XL, XXL
10 mm, 7 mm