• Hydrodynamic shape to drastically reduce drag while pulling the plate up thanks to its compact shape and wide holes
• Ø 21cm,yellow fluo plate for a great visibility underwater
• Quick and robust mounting system (3 Phillips 316 stainless steel screws)
• Weight: 140 grams
• Material: ultra robust ABS (thermoplastic polymer, same as our line stopper)
Why is it better to train with a bottom plate? Get used to grabbing a tag during some of your training sessions. It will help you reduce the « tag stress » during your competitions by making this step « almost » automatic.
It works perfectly with a 10 to 12mm rope. It is possible to use it with smaller ropes down to 8mm.
Regarding the mounting process, the bottom plate is divided in 3 parts. A plate and a center structure (identical to our safety stopper). A simple knot is placed in its center, and 3 stainless steel screws (standard cross-head) make it easy to finish putting it in place. It is made out of ABS, a strong plastic used for example to make LEGOs: after all, we are just big kids playing in the water!
The new OCTOPUS bottom plate: a simple and efficient design for an unbeatable quality!
Designed and tested by Swiss record holder Pascal Berger (-131m VWT ).
What you need:
– A cross head screwdriver
– Ideally electrical tape (or any other tape)
– Ideally a cutter blade (or a very sharp knife or scissor)
Here a basic reel just to show you how hydrodynamic is our shape. Almost no resistance, going straight down! Video by Junya Kato
Įmonės kodas: 302480177
Korespondencijos adresas: Pavilnionių g. 41, LT-12100 Vilnius, Lietuva
Buveinės adresas: Buivydiškių g. 8, LT-07193, Vilnius, Lietuva
Tel: +370 695 56881
IBAN: LT307300010165417496 „Swedbank”, AB