The Mares X-Tream spearfishing mask has an ultra-low volume to minimize mask compensation during the dive . Both the minimalist design and the reduced hydrodynamic profile work together to reduce drag in the water . The new ergonomic buckles have also been redesigned for better hydrodynamics.
The distance between lenses and eyes has been reduced, allowing for a large field of view.
Featuring a very minimalist hydrodynamic strap, it also includes an integrated snorkel stop for easy donning and convenient snorkel placement for surface breathing.
X-Tream is an ultra-light, hydrodynamic and minimalist goggle providing incredible vision . It is truly the perfect mask for any freediver looking for underwater perfection.
Its key features are as follows:
• Overmolded frame and anatomic facepiece
• Minimum distance between lenses and eyes
• Minimum internal volume
• Further expanded field of vision
• Very lightweight
• Anti-reflective properties
• Hydrodynamic profile for reducing water resistance
• Goggle strap with new ergonomic buckles for better hydrodynamics
• Strap of the mask with new snorkel holder
• Relief area on the nose attaching perfectly to the nose clip
||30 × 30 × 10 cm